- I am completely out of control
- There is absolutely no structure to my life
- I'm riddled with A.D.D. (this is not an excuse for my problems at all)
- I'm overweight
- Out of shape
- I don't eat right
- I have nightly wine/cheese feasts
- I lavish hours in front of the computer and television
- My house is a wreck
- I am depressed
- I'm struggling with God
- I don't pray like I should
- I don't study scripture like I should, in fact, my bible stays in my book bag until church.
- Our farm finances are a mess because they were entrusted to me
- I have about 100 projects going and none of them finished
- I'm frustrated
- I feel like I'm not good enough for my husband
- I feel like I'm not good enough for my children
- I hardly cook
- I need FREEDOM
I tasted a bit of freedom a few years ago when I was walking/jogging daily. My head was clearer, I was accomplishing more, and the big thing was...I felt happy. Now I have a sense of what it feels like to be free and a clear picture of how crappy it is to be in bondage; I choose freedom. What I will do differently this time is, instead of just focusing on physical health, I've got to do a complete makeover, body, mind, spirit.
This will be my place to pour it all out.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Philippians 4:13