Day 37 ~ Coming back

As you can see, I've been absent for a few days...and so goes the rhythm of my life. My macbook is back on my desk. All of the farm's visitors have gone back to their own homes and I'm finding myself exhausted.

I am planning on beginning my regular blogging again tomorrow. Today, I am going to stick very close to home, catch up on laundry, and do familiar, comfortable, Jenni things. I've already started a marathon of The Martha Stewart Show. There is something so incredibly comforting about listening to her speak about handy tools, crocks, parchment paper, billowy meringue, buttercream icing, pie plates, and pumpkins. I thought about getting out one of my new bunnies to cuddle, sitting in the corner and sucking my thumb. My brain and my body are in shock from the whirlwind of the past week. I will tell you all about it, but right now, I have some guacamole to eat.


Comments

Popular Posts