Day 10


It's been a weird day today. The only thing I can thing to blog about are complaints and I really hate to do that.

After a very long season of denial combined with the holidays, I've successfully gained 6 pounds. Today it was truth telling time and I finally got back on the scale. I think I may have said something like "I'll just shoot myself if I'm over 185"...so lucky for me, I came in right under that. So, now it's time to quit playing around get serious.

I have posted a new weight loss ticker. The reasons for this were simply that I forgot the password to the old one.

I plan to weigh in weekly and I guess Monday's will be the new day.

It won't do any good to be mad at myself. There is just work to do, and I've got to get going with it. And, now since I can't think of anything else nice to say. I will say farewell until tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts