7. Take Half Multivitamin in the Morning and the Other Half at Night
A multivitamin serves as an insurance policy, guaranteeing your body gets everything it needs. However, your body can’t absorb all these nutrients at once, and you wind up eliminating a portion of them via your urine or bowel movements. To maximize absorption, split your multivitamin in two and take half in the morning and half in the evening. Better yet, try and purchase a brand that offers a daily dosage in various pills. Click here for Dr. Oz's Ultimate Supplement Checklist.
A brand new study shows that people who don’t get enough sleep are not as sharp the next day and most alarmingly, they don’t even realize it. Here are 4 ways to help you sleep better and get to sleeper faster:
• Read a book before bed. Reading acts as a soothing balm that helps you fall asleep.
• Instead of an overhead light, which stimulates the brain to wake up, use a reading light.
• Turn your alarm clock away from view so it won’t stimulate the brain’s pineal gland, which senses light.
• Use an eye mask to keep light out and increase sleep quality.